CONSTRUCTION FOREMAN Overview
- +40hr work week, regularly scheduled hours, and weekends off
- Benefits include insurance, paid holidays, paid vacations, and a yearly clothing allowance
- Starting pay will be determined by skill level and experience with consideration for salary after a trial period within the company
CONSTRUCTION FOREMAN Duties
- Schedule equipment to be fixed and serviced either in house or taken to a third party
- Schedule and maintain records of fuel, oil, hydraulic fluid, antifreeze and other consumable items used in maintenance
- Oversee an inventory specialist, serviceman, and maintenance personnel
- Order parts and coordinate with job site foremen to ensure minimal downtime of equipment
- Represent West Texas Paving as a motivated and talented employee with a great attitude, work ethic, and excellent interpersonal skills
West Texas Paving, Inc. operates as a heavy civil contractor and construction materials producer for public and private sector clients in Lubbock and the surrounding area. The company was founded in 1983.
West Texas Paving engages in the construction and improvement of streets, parking lots, highways, airport facilities, and other infrastructure-related projects as well as site preparation and infrastructure services for industrial and commercial developments.
The company also produces aggregates and hot mix asphalt for use as construction materials. The materials division engages in the production of resources for both company projects and resale to public and private sector customers.
Job Type: Full-time