Heavy equipment Mechanic
Heavy Equipment Mechanic Overview
- Regular hours with paid overtime offered
- Benefits include company maintenance truck, promotions from within the company, insurance options, paid holidays, paid vacations, and a yearly clothing allowance
Heavy Equipment Mechanic Duties
- Diagnose and troubleshoot mechanical problems of heavy construction equipment on the job site
- Coordinate with the maintenance office for supplies and repair deadline estimates
- Track paperwork
- Coordinate with third-party maintainers
- Assist in the daily tasks of West Texas Paving
West Texas Paving, Inc. operates as a heavy civil contractor and construction materials producer for public and private sector clients in Lubbock and the surrounding area. The company was founded in 1983.
West Texas Paving engages in the construction and improvement of streets, parking lots, highways, airport facilities, and other infrastructure-related projects as well as site preparation and infrastructure services for industrial and commercial developments.
The company also produces aggregates and hot mix asphalt for use as construction materials. The materials division engages in the production of resources for both company projects and resale to public and private sector customers.
Job Type: Full-time